English status

1) “Don’t take my kindness as a sign of weakness.”
2)  To fly, we need to have strength.
3) Each day in ur life brings up new choices.
4) A tiny spark may flare up a mighty flame.
5) Self Confidence & Good Humour are the greatest weapons of a world conqueror.
6) Strength & growth come only through continuous effort & struggle.
7) U know my name, not my story. You’ve heard what I’ve done, not what I’ve been through.
8) Only I can change my life. No one will be able to do it for me.
9) Attitude is everything, so pick up a good one.
10) Treat me like a game, & I’ll show u how it’s played.
11) Better to be emotionally intelligent than intellectually intelligent.
12) People only see what they are prepared to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grade of concrete

10 class math airthmatic progessions excerise 5.1

Spread Foundation | open Foundation