English status

1) Better to be emotionally intelligent than intellectually intelligent.

2) People only see what they are prepared to see.

3) I’m going to stand outside. So if anyone asks tell them: I’m outstanding.

4) If u show me u don’t give a fuck, I’ll show u that I’m better at it.

5) I hate to take right decision I take decisions & make them right.

6) U could be a billionaire. Just invent a device to punch people over the internet.

7) Be as picky with men, as u are with selfies.

8) Yes, I’m smiling but u are not the reason anymore.

9) Don’t waste ur precious time asking, “Why the world is not a better place?” Instead ask “What can I do to make it better?” & act thereupon

10) U are what we pretend to be, so be careful about what u pretend to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grade of concrete

10 class math airthmatic progessions excerise 5.1

Spread Foundation | open Foundation