English status

1) When I was born, Devil said, “Oh shit.. Competition!”

2) There are 3 foundations of real beauty: Attitude, Skills & Knowledge.

3) Always keep that happy attitude. Pretend that you’re holding a beautiful fragrant bouquet.

4) The ideal attitude is to be physically loose & mentally tight.

5) An apple a day will keep just about anyone away if u try to throw it hard enough.

6) People always say that nothing is impossible. False. I do nothing every single day.

7) Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.

8)
“The amount of money left in ur bank at the time of ur death, is the extra work u did for nothing”.

9) What others think of me is none of my business.

10) The greatest part of our happiness depends on our aptitude, not our circumstances.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grade of concrete

10 class math airthmatic progessions excerise 5.1

Spread Foundation | open Foundation